IF U DONT KNOW WHO I AM PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME
NOBODY IS PERFECT & I AM NOBODY
::: aku bukan PUTERI dari KAYANGAN tapi aku PUTERI dari bumi KENYALANG :::
(◕‿◕✿)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

1 2 3 ... i love u



1. Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts, rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality, LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain & make us feel wonderful again.


2. I only life because i know there are some people, who never let me down & who always be there for me. This people are my Bapak, Mak, Bang Man, Angah, Awie, Dekmat & Adek, my lovely big family, cousins and best friends ! 36000 words in a dictionary aren't enough to discribe how much I love them.


3. My mom always told me to remember the three L's: Live Laugh Love. She always asked me which was most important and I would said Live because if you don't live you can't laugh and love. However, she was always there to correct me and tell me Love was the most important because if you never find love you'll never fully laugh and never completely understand the meaning of living with the one you love.

mas =)



No comments: