IF U DONT KNOW WHO I AM PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME
NOBODY IS PERFECT & I AM NOBODY
::: aku bukan PUTERI dari KAYANGAN tapi aku PUTERI dari bumi KENYALANG :::
(◕‿◕✿)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

hurm T_T


As I sit down at my computer desk, I wonder what to write. Should I write about hardships, or suffering and plight. Does this poem have to be sad though, I ask myself all the time. It hurts me just to think about it, I can't, I won't, not this time. I think well maybe, just this once, I can go back to my better place. So I think about the sad times, and almost bring a tear to my face. I write and sit, and I sit and write, till it chokes me up inside. I've almost finshed it now, I can read it once, then hopefully put it aside.



Dare I ever do another one, I probably won't this time. I'd rather write about my happy times, my loves, my goals in life. So was this writing worth it, in its truth all said and done. At least the sadness is out the way now, I can go back to having fun

mas =(